<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. You won't even make dinner plans with me.
你连跟我计划一下晚餐都不愿意。
-
2. You always say, "Who knows if we'll still be friends by then?"
你总是说"我们到时是不是朋友都不一定"。
-
3. Well, you always ask me, like, five hours ahead of time.
你总是提前了 大概有5小时问我。
-
4. Max, I'm gonna go ahead and use the C-word.
麦克斯 我要用那个C打头的字了。
-
5. I'm calling you and Randy a couple.
我要称你们俩为"情侣"了。
-
6. I'm gonna say something,and I don't want it to go to your head.
我要说件事,但我不想要你兴奋过头。
-
7. You're right, bitch.
你说得没错 小贱人。
-
8. See, Max, it all worked out,right up until what I'm about to say right now.
你看 麦克斯 一切都圆满,到此时此刻 然后接下来就有坏消息了。
-
9. We have to take the shuttle to the airport tomorrow,'cause we're still poor for another 27 business days.
我们明天得坐接驳巴士去机场,因为我们还得穷27个工作日。
-
10. Let's go out in style and get a party bus.
我们退场要有范儿 租个派对巴士吧。