<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. Yeah, he's not.
是没他。
-
2. He's just a felon who likes false eyelashes.
他只是个喜欢贴假睫毛的重罪犯。
-
3. So what are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛。
-
4. I think I left an important envelope here.
我把一个重要的信封落在这里了。
-
5. I tried calling, but they said
我试过给你打电话 但他们说。
-
6. your phone privileges were taken away.
你接电话的权利被取消了。
-
7. Yeah, well, I had a fight with the prison theater critic.
是的 我跟监狱的剧评家打了一架。
-
8. That's the headline you go with, Eddie?
你真的要起这种破标题吗 艾迪。
-
9. "Shanks for Nothing"?
"跳不出监狱 舞不出人生"。
-
10. He sure is a big man on his blog,but he can't look me in the eye.
在自己博客上装牛逼,但他都不敢直视我的双眼。