<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. Well, I would have gone with "It's A Prison Riot."
要我就把标题起为 监狱"暴动"。
-
2. I think I left an envelope here,and I think it ruined me and Max's friendship
我好像把一个信封落在这里了,因为它 我和麦克斯友谊的小船说翻就翻。
-
3. and our partnership.
我们合作的巨轮也沉了。
-
4. All right, well, here you go.
好吧 都在这呢。
-
5. Here's your envelope,and here's your makeup bag.
这是你的信封,这是你的化妆包。
-
6. I'm real sorry to hear about you and Max.
听到你和麦克斯搞成这样 我很遗憾。
-
7. Unless maybe it's a good thing
除非 这没准是件好事。
-
8. and it's happening for the best
这是上天的安排。
-
9. and you get to go back to Wall Street
让你可以回华尔街。
-
10. and reclaim your life.
重新过上原本的生活。