返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第5季 第17集>>

  • 1. I didn't wait this long for the polio vaccine.
    当年等研发小儿麻痹疫苗都没等这么长。
  • 2. There's a polio vaccine?
    小儿麻痹居然有疫苗吗。
  • 3. Well, you might have to wait a little longer
    你们可能还得再等一会。
  • 4. to find out the sex of the baby,because Max and I have a new business announcement too.
    才能知道宝宝的性别,因为我和麦克斯有个新的生意通知要宣布。
  • 5. Is it about me firing you?
    是关于我解雇你俩吗。
  • 6. Because I already reserved a karaoke machine
    因为我已经为你们的"解脱万岁"派对。
  • 7. for your Good Riddance party.
    预定了一台卡拉OK。
  • 8. I'm not saying cancel it, but you can't fire us
    不是让你取消掉 但你不能解雇我们。
  • 9. till we have our new business idea up and running.
    等我们的新生意经营顺利后才许解雇。
  • 10. And I'm talking dibs on the "Thong Song."
    《丁字裤之歌》是我的 谁都不许抢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 43 Previous Next