<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. All right, so here's our big news.
好啦 我们的大好消息来了。
-
2. We should have gone to Rosebud's Bakery for the cake.
我们应该去花蕾烘培坊定这个蛋糕。
-
3. You know, 'cause when you order one there,they don't say, "Hey, guess what happened to me!"
因为你在那里定蛋糕,他们不会废话说 "猜猜我发生了什么"。
-
4. Pretty tacky, Caroline.
真俗气 卡洛琳。
-
5. Says the guy in a tank top
你一个穿着过气动作男星。
-
6. from the Steven Seagal for Target collection.
为平价百货设计的背心 还有脸说我。
-
7. Now the wind's out of my sails.
我现在没什么信心说这事了。
-
8. No, it's not! We're opening a dessert bar!
才没有呢 我们要开一间甜品酒吧。
-
9. All right, give me the knife.
好了 把刀给我。
-
10. To cut the cake?
是切蛋糕吗。