<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第19集>>
-
1. Randy, we're not on the lease to this apartment.
兰迪 我们的名字不在这房子的租约上。
-
2. Okay, I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了。
-
3. I just need ten minutes to saddle up Chestnut.
我需要十分钟 来给栗宝装上马鞍。
-
4. It'll give me time to practice my accent.
正好用这时间练练我的口音。
-
5. We're totally screwed now.
真是被你搞死了。
-
6. Thanks a lot.
多谢"帮忙"啊。
-
7. This is why we should have stayed in the hotel.
所以我们应该待在酒店。
-
8. You could have screwed me there and I would have loved it.
你可以在那里"搞死"我 我一定超享受。
-
9. Max, I just didn't want you
麦克斯 我只是不想让你。
-
10. to live with a nail sticking out of your floor,and I knew you wouldn't fix it yourself.
生活在地板上突出一根钉子的环境,我也知道你自己不会去处理。