返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第6季 第08集>>

  • 1. our own washer and dryer.
    够钱买自己的洗衣机与烘干机。
  • 2. Or more realistically, a low-budget fluff-and-fold.
    实际点说 应该是廉价的请人洗衣服务。
  • 3. So take one last look at us--
    你们可以再看我们一眼。
  • 4. But no need to take out your penis, Marty.
    但不需要把你的鸡鸡掏出来 马蒂。
  • 5. Come on, Max, let's go get our manicures.
    走吧 麦克斯 咱们去做指甲去。
  • 6. Good-bye, Laundromat, we are never coming back
    再见啦 自助洗衣店 我们永远不会再回。
  • 7. to this hell hole again.
    你这地狱深渊啦。
  • 8. You just put another load in the washer.
    你刚刚才又洗了一批衣服。
  • 9. We are coming back to this hell hole again.
    我们还会再回你这地狱深渊的。
  • 10. Earl, we got manicures!
    厄尔 我们做了指甲啦。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 44 Previous Next