<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第08集>>
-
1. Caroline wanted our nails to project success, so...
卡洛琳想要我们的指甲透露出成功气息 所以...。
-
2. What says "Classy lady" like Monopoly houses?
有什么比大富翁游戏的房子更显档次呢。
-
3. Wow, congratulations, Max.
恭喜你啊 麦克斯。
-
4. This is probably the closest any of us will ever come
这大概是我们这群人里。
-
5. to owning a house.
最接近拥有房子的一次了。
-
6. Speak for yourself, Earl.
厄尔 你买不起别牵扯上我们。
-
7. Max and I are successful now.
麦克斯跟我现在可成功了。
-
8. I said good-bye to the Laundromat this morning,and this afternoon, I said good-bye to the bodega
我今早跟自助洗衣店说了再见,今天下午 我跟那家我们去。
-
9. where we get our flu shots.
打流感疫苗的杂货店说了永别。
-
10. You could've waited till after I got my
你明明可以等到我买完我的。