<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第10集>>
-
1. That was five years ago.
那不是五年前吗。
-
2. Okay, maybe save that for the toast?
这么狠的台词何不留到敬酒时说呢。
-
3. Here's some of the themed drinks we're working on.
这里是我们正在设计的一些主题饮品。
-
4. Almost Single Malt Scotch.
就快单一[身]麦芽苏格兰威士忌。
-
5. Resent-Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Shooters.
负心薄荷巧克力饼干碎一口酒。
-
6. Still debating the
还有正在商议的。
-
7. "Tequila" Him Would Have Been Easier shots.
"弄死兰"人就简单多了酒。
-
8. Oh, hate to break this meeting up,but I think my boyfriend's here.
虽然很不想结束这次会面,但我男人来了 快滚吧。
-
9. Yeah, he doesn't like to bother me when I'm working.
他不喜欢在我工作的时候打扰我啦。
-
10. Well, maybe I should get going before the weather gets too bad.
或许我该趁天气变更恶劣之前先走。