返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第6季 第11集>>

  • 1. Nothing bad ever happened.
    从没发生过什么坏事。
  • 2. I did spend a year locked in a guy's shed once,but that was mutual.
    虽然曾经被一个男人锁在小屋里一年,但那是我们共同的决定。
  • 3. I'll tell you what I told my prom date,put that finger away.
    我要对你说我对我毕业舞伴说过的话,把你的手指拿开。
  • 4. I thought your prom date was gay.
    你的当年舞伴不是基佬吗。
  • 5. He was. He was doing a lot of this.
    是啊 他当年一直这样。
  • 6. Oh, good, tinted windows
    太棒了 深色贴膜车窗。
  • 7. for a more private murdering experience.
    让你拥有更私密的谋杀体验。
  • 8. Um, this thing is smoking more than my grandma
    这东西冒的烟 比我奶奶宾果冠军赛时。
  • 9. at the Bingo finals.
    抽的烟还多。
  • 10. You girls stuck?
    姑娘们卡在这了吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 42 Previous Next