<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第11集>>
-
1. 'cause I told them we were pregnant.
因为我跟他们说我们俩是孕妇。
-
2. Can we please focus on how I'm gonna get to L.A.?
能先关注一下我怎么去洛城这件事吗。
-
3. I have low self-esteem and a well-viewed sex tape.
我明明不要脸又有广为流传的性爱影带。
-
4. I should be there already!
我人早该在那里才对啊。
-
5. Max, I'm gonna try to put this delicately.
麦克斯 我尽量说得不伤你心。
-
6. You're acting like a cray-cray psycho stalker.
但你现在就像个疯狂变态跟踪狂。
-
7. I am not a stalker.
我才不是跟踪狂。
-
8. I'm the one that gets stalked.
我都是被人跟踪的那个。
-
9. That reminds me, I should probably tell Gary
说到跟踪狂 我应该通知一下盖瑞。
-
10. I'm going out of town.
我要出远门。