<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第15集>>
-
1. since Julia Roberts could still open a romantic comedy.
茱莉亚·罗伯茨还能担当浪漫喜剧主演呢。
-
2. I'm still pissed at them
我还在气他们。
-
3. for stealing my life story for "Pretty Woman."
偷走我的人生故事去拍《风月俏佳人》。
-
4. Jason Alexander's character was totally me.
片子里的坏律师简直是我的翻版。
-
5. For our date, he's thinking of taking me
我们的约会 他打算带我。
-
6. on an afternoon picnic in the park.
去公园里来个午后野餐。
-
7. The pretty one,where you crotch punched that mime into a pond.
去漂亮的那个,有默剧演员被你揍蛋蛋后掉入水池的公园。
-
8. You know the fact that Bobby's taking you on a day date
你知道鲍比带你去白天约会。
-
9. is a bad sign, right?
是不好的征兆吧。
-
10. It probably means he's married.
很可能是因为他结婚了。