<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第15集>>
-
1. So I still have time.
那我还有时间去还。
-
2. Hey, guys, look. It's a groundhog.
大伙快看 是土拨鼠。
-
3. So it's gonna be an early spring.
看来今年春季会来得早。
-
4. No. He saw his shadow this year.
错了 他今年看到自己影子了。
-
5. Know your facts.
长点知识再吐槽。
-
6. Earl, you're supposed to be in the diner.
厄尔 你现在应该在餐厅里才对。
-
7. I had to ask our shrimp supplier to cover for you.
我还得叫我们的供虾商帮你代个班。
-
8. I thought your mother was our shrimp supplier.
我还以为你老妈才是我们的供虾商。
-
9. Han, I'm going on a night date, like a person.
阿憨 我要像个正常人类 晚上去约会啦。
-
10. Max'll be running the dessert bar and that'll be fine, right?
麦克斯将会独自照看甜品酒吧 没问题的吧。