<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. This is a huge decision,and I really want to think this through.
这是一个重大决定,我想要好好考虑后再做决定。
-
2. Max, I think that's a really smart and mature decis...
麦克斯 我觉得你这么做很聪明很成...。
-
3. Thought about it.
考虑完了。
-
4. Okay, we're missing two bottles of tequila,but I did find a bloody knife,so that's a wrap on inventory.
我们少了两瓶龙舌兰酒,但我找到了一把带血的刀,所以点货就到此为止吧。
-
5. Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地。
-
6. I've been killing myself with all this paperwork.
这种纸上工作真是让我想自杀。
-
7. It took me 30 minutes to make this hat.
我花了足足三十分钟折出这顶帽子呢。
-
8. Max, I know what's really going on here.
麦克斯 我看出你在干嘛了。
-
9. You're trying to hide it by doing origami,but you're really thinking about contacting your dad.
你想通过折纸来掩饰自己,但其实你心里正想着要不要联系你爸爸。
-
10. Uh, actually, I was thinking
其实我刚真正在想。