<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. That is way over the line,and I really wish it was me who had done it.
这也多管闲事过头了,我好希望是我做出这样的事啊。
-
2. Unlike Max in high school,it wasn't easy.
这跟麦克斯读高中时不一样,不是"随便"就行。
-
3. I called the hospital for her birth certificate,which led me to the hall of records,which then led me to some forced necking
我打去医院问她出生证明,医院让我去档案室,结果在档案室 我被逼着和一位。
-
4. with a clerk named Shelley.
名为谢莉的办事员耳鬓厮磨。
-
5. Sadly, it was a dead end.
可惜 最后一无所获。
-
6. So Gary got it for me.
所以最后是盖里帮我搞到的。
-
7. His sister's a psychic for the police.
他妹妹是跟警察合作的灵媒。
-
8. So are you gonna call your dad
所以你要打电话给你父亲吗。
-
9. after all that hard work Han and I did to find his number.
看在我和阿憨如此辛苦地给你弄来他的号码。
-
10. I don't know.
我也不知道。