<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. We're meeting him at 4:00 at the Rhode Island Diner.
他会4点钟在罗德岛餐厅跟我们碰面。
-
2. Max's reunion with her father is really humming along
麦克斯与父亲重逢的事 打从我接管过来后。
-
3. since I took the reins from Han.
就开始拨云见日 水到渠成。
-
4. Don't kid yourself.
你别自己骗自己了。
-
5. I laid the groundwork.
是我搞定了良好基础。
-
6. Don't kid yourself.
你才别自己骗自己了。
-
7. You've never laid anything.
你这辈子啥都没"搞"过。
-
8. Oleg, shouldn't we be getting off at the next exit?
奥列格 我们下个出口就该下了吧。
-
9. Do you think we should exit at 33B, Misty?
你觉得我们该在33B出口下吗 咪湿蒂。
-
10. Ooh, that exit is closed for construction, naughty boy.
下个出口施工关闭了 小色魔。