<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. I really wanted to get lunch and some towels at Ikea.
我真的很想去宜家吃午饭买毛巾呢。
-
2. Ooh, if you're going to Ikea,can you get me a snars-vaten-woggen?
如果你要去宜家,能帮我买个"思娜尔斯瓦顿卧根"吗。
-
3. I need a place to put my book light.
我需要个地方放我的读书灯。
-
4. Okay, I understand.
好啦 我理解。
-
5. I guess the real lesson is,don't lie about your weight on a hot-air balloon.
从这件事上我们学到,乘热气球时 千万别谎报体重。
-
6. I am so, so sorry...
我真的超超感到遗憾。
-
7. that I had to listen to that horrible phone conversation.
我得听到你们这如此糟糕的通话。
-
8. You know, Max, it's actually a good thing
麦克斯 其实这是件好事。
-
9. that Bobby's aunt died tragically.
鲍比阿姨如此悲剧死了。
-
10. Now we can do inventory here
这样我们周日就有空点货。