<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. and get ahead on our books on Sunday.
还能多看几页手头的书。
-
2. Only you could turn a death
只有你能把美好的死亡。
-
3. into something depressing.
变成如此让人沮丧的事情。
-
4. Speaking of something depressing.
说到令人沮丧的事物。
-
5. I just came by to let you know
我就是过来跟你们说一声。
-
6. you're late for the diner,and you know, Max,I had a working brunch with Gary,and he made a good point
你们餐厅上班迟到了,而且呢 麦克斯,我跟盖里共进了个工作早午餐,他当时提出一个很棒的点。
-
7. as he pretended to reach for the check.
就在他假装要买单时提的。
-
8. He said it was unfair of me
他说我那么做不对。
-
9. to bring up your problems
我不应该说出你的问题。
-
10. without offering a solution.
却又不提供解决方法。