<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. It burns the stink away. I'm not giving that up.
它能把臭味都烧掉 我才不要挥别它。
-
2. Well, that was...five hours.
很高兴聊了...五个小时。
-
3. Uh, see you at the premiere.
首映会上见。
-
4. Wait, we're phasing out the diner?
等等 我们要挥别餐厅吗。
-
5. I have really gotta stop falling asleep immediately
看来我以后真的不可以你一开口。
-
6. whenever you speak.
就秒睡了。
-
7. Max, think about it. Why--
麦克斯 你自己想想嘛 为啥...。
-
8. Han, we need to talk to you.
阿憨 我们需要跟你谈谈。
-
9. Yeah, we're not happy about it either.
是的 跟你说话我们也很郁闷。
-
10. Best-case scenario,we wouldn't have seen you at all today.
毕竟最好的情况,是本可以今天一天都不见到你。