返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. Oh, good, a talk.
    棒呆了 谈话呢。
  • 2. Let me save you the trouble and just start crying.
    我帮你们省点功夫 直接开始哭吧。
  • 3. Han, we are phasing the diner out of our lives.
    阿憨 我们要慢慢将餐厅从我们生活中挥别。
  • 4. I have a stylist now.
    我现在是有造型师的人了。
  • 5. This is our two weeks' notice,and we need this week off to get ready for the premiere.
    这是我们的提前两周离职通知,我们这周还需要请假来准备参加首映会。
  • 6. I mentioned I have a stylist, right?
    我说过我有造型师了对吧。
  • 7. So you leave me high and dry?
    所以就这么抛下我[嗨干]吗。
  • 8. I'm always high and dry around you.
    在你身边我永远都又嗨又"干"。
  • 9. Han, we got Bobby's sister, Denise, to cover for us,and she's already late.
    阿憨 我们请了鲍比的姐姐来代班,而且她已经迟到了。
  • 10. It'll be like we never left.
    跟我们在时一模一样吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 37 Previous Next