返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第1季 第1集>>

  • 1. Do The Times first, he only reads that at breakfast.
    先熨《泰晤士报》 他早餐时只读这份。
  • 2. And the Sketch for her ladyship.
    再是夫人的《每日见闻报》。
  • 3. You can manage the others later, if need be.
    其他的等会儿再说 如果需要的话。
  • 4. - Why are their papers ironed? - What's it to you?
    -为什么还要熨报纸 -关你什么事。
  • 5. To dry the ink, silly.
    为了让油墨干透 傻丫头。
  • 6. We wouldn't want his lordship's hands to be as black as yours.
    怎能让老爷的手弄得和你一样脏呢。
  • 7. Mr Carson, I think you ought to see this.
    卡森先生 我想你得看看这个。
  • 8. - I can't make myself believe it. - Me neither.
    -简直不敢相信 -我也是。
  • 9. - His lordship's dressed. - William!
    -老爷更衣完毕 -威廉。
  • 10. Will you stop talking and take this kedgeree up.
    别聊天了 把这盘鱼蛋烩饭端上去。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 104 Previous Next