<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第1集>>
-
1. Yeah, Thomas, I don't need a valet.
托马斯 我不需要贴身侍从。
-
2. I thought you were getting rid of the new one here.
我以为你要赶走新来的那个呢。
-
3. And I've done it,but I'm not sure Carson's going to let me take over.
已经赶走了,但我不确定卡森是否会让我接任。
-
4. And I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起。
-
5. I just can't see it working, can you?
我看不到咱俩的未来 你呢。
-
6. We don't seem to have the basis
我们之间似乎没有。
-
7. of a servant-master relationship, do we?
发展主仆恋情的可能 不是吗。
-
8. You came here to be with me.
你来此不就是为了与我相会。
-
9. Among other reasons.
还有别的目的。
-
10. And one swallow doesn't make a summer.
记住孤燕不成夏。