返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 唐顿庄园 第1季 第2集>>

  • 1. I'd rather be a footman than
    我宁愿做个男仆。
  • 2. wait on someone who ought to be a footman himself.
    也不愿伺候一个骨子里的下等人。
  • 3. But Mr Carson shouldn't have told Bates.
    但是卡森先生不应该告诉贝茨。
  • 4. How are things with Lady G?
    格兰夫人怎么样了。
  • 5. Same as usual.
    老样子。
  • 6. "Yes, my lady. No, my lady. Three bags full."
    "夫人夫人你来看 三个口袋鼓囊囊"[儿歌《黑羊毛》]。
  • 7. I'd like to give her three bags full,preferably on a dark night.
    我倒是想把她塞到鼓鼓囊囊的麻袋里,最好是月黑风高的晚上。
  • 8. Will you hand in your notice?
    你会递上辞呈吗。
  • 9. And let her ruin me with a nasty reference? Oh, I think not.
    好让她给我提供不好的推荐吗 我可不想。
  • 10. I don't want to exaggerate.
    我不想夸大其词。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next