返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第1季 第2集>>

  • 1. I was only joking.
    我只是在开玩笑。
  • 2. Of course. And I agree.
    当然 我也赞同。
  • 3. The whole thing is a complete joke.
    这整件事就是个天大的笑话。
  • 4. So what do you think we'll make of them?
    你说他们会是什么样的人。
  • 5. I shouldn't think much. She hasn't even got a lady's maid.
    好不到哪去 她连贴身女仆都没有。
  • 6. It's not a capital offence.
    又不是什么大忌。
  • 7. She's got a maid, her name's Ellen.
    她有个女仆 名叫艾伦。
  • 8. - She came a day earlier. - She's not a lady's maid.
    -她提前一天到的 -她又不是贴身女仆。
  • 9. She's just a housemaid that
    就是个持家女仆。
  • 10. fastens hooks and buttons when she has to.
    招之即来 缝缝补补。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next