<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第5集>>
-
1. We can't just throw her over when she made such an effort
上一次 她花费那么多心血来安排。
-
2. to arrange the last one.
我们不能辜负了人家一番好意。
-
3. - It's all in your head. - I don't think so.
-都是您在这胡思乱想 -我不这样认为。
-
4. Then she's barking up the wrong tree.
那她的好意是献错地方了。
-
5. Poor Edith. I hope there's a right tree for her somewhere.
可怜的伊迪丝 希望能有对的人接受她的好意。
-
6. Ma'am, I was wondering if I might take some time this afternoon
夫人 我今天下午可不可以请一会儿假。
-
7. - to help in the Village Hall. - Why? What's happening?
-去村公所帮忙 -什么事 帮什么忙。
-
8. It's the flower show, sir, next Saturday.
就是花展的事 先生 下周六。
-
9. I'll give my father a hand with his stall, if I may.
如果可以的话 我想帮我父亲布置展位。
-
10. - Of course you must go. - And so, I'm afraid, must I.
-当然可以 你去吧 - 恐怕我也得去。