<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第5集>>
-
1. but it would still make you a force for good in the county.
但还是能让你在郡里举足轻重。
-
2. Mama, not again!
妈妈 怎么又这样。
-
3. How many times am I to be ordered to marry the man
这样命令我嫁给晚宴上坐在我旁边的男人。
-
4. sitting next to me at dinner?
还要发生多少次。
-
5. As many times as it takes.
直到你终于嫁出去为止。
-
6. I turned down Matthew Crawley.
我连马修·卡劳利都拒绝了。
-
7. Is it likely I'd marry Strallan when I wouldn't marry him?
难道我不肯嫁给他 却愿意嫁给斯特兰吗。
-
8. I am glad you've come to think more highly of Cousin Matthew.
我很高兴你对马修堂侄看法有所改进。
-
9. - That's not the point. - No.
-这不是问题的关键 -的确。
-
10. The point is, when you refused Matthew
问题的关键在于 你拒绝马修的时候。