<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第6集>>
-
1. I thought so.
很精彩。
-
2. But there was quite a brouhaha.
但现场不怎么太平。
-
3. You know what these things can be like.
您也知道这种场合一贯如此。
-
4. I do. Which is why I am astonished
是的 所以我非常震惊。
-
5. you should not feel it necessary to ask my permission to attend.
你竟然不向我请示就私自前往。
-
6. - I assume this was Branson's scheme. - No.
-这一定是布兰森的主意 -不是的。
-
7. I confess I was amused
我承认我还觉得请一位。
-
8. at the idea of an Irish radical for a chauffeur,but I see now I've been naive.
爱尔兰激进分子做司机挺有意思,但现在才知道我太天真了。
-
9. I told Branson to take Sybil.
是我让布兰森带茜玻去的。
-
10. What are you saying?
你这话什么意思。