<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第6集>>
-
1. You're an idiot!
你是个蠢材。
-
2. Sybil, I think it's time for Branson to take you home.
茜玻 该让布兰森送你回家了。
-
3. - Not yet. - I think so.
-再等会儿 -不行。
-
4. I applaud your spirit in coming,and I will applaud your discretion when you leave.
你来这里的勇气可嘉,现在离开则是明智之举。
-
5. - But you agree with everything he says? - I do, my dear.
-您同意他的话吗 -同意 亲爱的。
-
6. But I also know if anything happens to you,Branson will lose his place.
但我也知道 如果你有什么闪失,布兰森会丢了饭碗。
-
7. Better safe than sorry, my lady.
小心驶得万年船 小姐。
-
8. ...is an act of mercy? I disagree!
是慈悲之举吗 我看未必。
-
9. The car's just here.
车子就在这边。
-
10. Women must get the vote, mustn't they, Branson?
妇女获得选举权是大势所趋 对吗 布兰森。