<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第6集>>
-
1. You were quite right.
你说得没错。
-
2. When something bad happens,there's no point in wishing it had not happened.
既然坏事已经发生,再指望它没有发生就完全没意义了。
-
3. The only option is to minimise the damage.
唯一的选择就是把损害降到最小。
-
4. Or try to.
至少要尝试啊。
-
5. But if the Flintshires have got hold of it...
可是如果弗林特夏尔家的人知道了这些...。
-
6. I've written to Susan.
我已经给苏珊写了信。
-
7. I said it was a story made up by Mr Pamuk's
说那是帕努克先生的仇家。
-
8. enemies to discredit him.
编出来诋毁他的。
-
9. Even if she doesn't believe me,she won't tell, in case it reflects badly on her.
即使她不相信我,也不会乱说 以免有伤她的名誉。
-
10. The Ambassador is dangerous.
这位大使很危险。