<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第7集>>
-
1. Mother! You are not to go near Cousin Violet,that is an order.
妈妈 不准你找老夫人麻烦,这是我的命令。
-
2. - Something's not right about it. - I agree.
-有些不对劲 -没错。
-
3. Having a silver thief in the house does not seem right at all,even if he could walk.
家里有个偷银器的贼 这怎么会对劲呢,他腿脚又不好。
-
4. But Carson isn't keen to get rid of him either,and he normally comes down on this sort of thing
可卡森也没急着辞退他,一般来说 卡森对待这种事。
-
5. like a ton of bricks.
可是毫不手软的。
-
6. What's his reasoning?
那他怎么看的。
-
7. He blames Thomas and O'Brien.
他怪托马斯和奥布瑞恩。
-
8. He says they've been working against Bates since he got here.
说自从贝茨到这儿 他们就一直跟他作对。
-
9. So I should sack O'Brien instead?
那我该解雇奥布瑞恩吗。
-
10. You'll hear no argument from me.
我是没意见。