<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE1集>>
-
1. Wasn't my patience rewarded.
功夫不负有心人。
-
2. The public's bored with the war, you see.
世人早已厌倦战乱。
-
3. They like gossip.
想听些闲言碎语。
-
4. And a diplomat dying in the bed
一位外交官死在。
-
5. of an earl's unmarried daughter, well,that takes the ticket for the tale of the year.
伯爵老爷家未婚千金的香闺里,这可称得上是轰动消息。
-
6. It's a pack of lies!
一派胡言。
-
7. I assume that's loyalty and not ignorance.
你想必知道 只是忠心可嘉不肯说而已。
-
8. Because, you see, I heard that Lady Mary needed
因为我听说玛丽小姐。
-
9. her maid to help her carry him and, yes, you've guessed it,your precious Anna's going to figure in the story, too.
还让女仆帮忙搬尸体 没错 你已经猜到了,你亲爱的安娜恐怕也脱不了干系。
-
10. Not to worry too much.
不用太担心了。