<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE1集>>
-
1. Not enough to make you change your mind.
可你却不肯为此改变心意。
-
2. Not even enough to make you stay until I've found a replacement!
甚至都不给我时间找人来替你。
-
3. - I can't. - You won't take any more money off me.
-我做不到 -我一分钱也不会多给你。
-
4. You leave empty-handed!
你得空手离开。
-
5. I don't want money, M'Lord.
老爷 我没想要钱。
-
6. I'm sorry, Bates, that was a low shot.
抱歉 贝茨 我刚才失态了。
-
7. Of course you can have whatever is owning to you.
你的工钱绝不会少了你。
-
8. I thought we were friends, that's all.
只不过 我以为我们是朋友。
-
9. I thought we'd crossed the great divide, successfully.
我以为我们已经跨过那条鸿沟。
-
10. Well, I've had my say, it's your life.
该说的我说了 毕竟是你的人生。