返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE1集>>

  • 1. It's a big step you're taking, dear.
    亲爱的 你这一步迈得可够大的。
  • 2. But war deals out strange tasks.
    但战乱年代 这也见怪不怪。
  • 3. Remember your great aunt, Roberta.
    毕竟有你们伯祖母的前车之鉴 萝贝塔。
  • 4. What about her?
    她怎么了。
  • 5. She loaded the guns at Lucknow.
    她在勒克瑙装过炮弹。
  • 6. I'll come with you. I'll tell William to fetch the bags.
    我跟你一起 我去叫威廉来拿行李。
  • 7. The first of you to leave the nest.
    第一只离巢高飞的小鸟。
  • 8. Poor Mama. She always feels these things so dreadfully.
    可怜的妈妈 老是把事情想得这样骇人。
  • 9. That's her American blood.
    那是因为她的美国血统。
  • 10. I'm so glad we've settled everything with Cousin Matthew.
    真高兴我们能化解跟马修堂兄的不快。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 108 Previous Next