返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE1集>>

  • 1. Aren't you, Mary?
    你也是吧 玛丽。
  • 2. Oh, please stop treading on eggshells.
    拜托你别再这么小心翼翼的了。
  • 3. I've other fish to fry.
    我还另有要事要操心。
  • 4. I make no apology.
    我毫无歉意。
  • 5. It would be a terrible thing if poor,old Mr Molesley's son were killed.
    如果莫斯利先生的儿子战死沙场,那将是极大的不幸。
  • 6. - Wouldn't it, Molesley? - I'm sure it would, but...
    -对吧 莫斯利 -您所言极是 但...。
  • 7. And then I heard William's father would be left
    我还听说 如果威廉遭遇不测。
  • 8. on his own if anything happened to the boy.
    他父亲便要孤独终老了。
  • 9. And what would become of Carson if the last of
    况且 如果卡森手下的仆人都走光了。
  • 10. his staff were to go?
    他该如何是好。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 108 Previous Next