返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE2集>>

  • 1. Letter for you, William.
    你的信 威廉。
  • 2. Why on earth are you doing that?
    你怎么亲自干这种活。
  • 3. - Well, someone's got to. - Yes, indeed they do.
    -总得有人做吧 -确实。
  • 4. And that someone is William or one of the maids.
    但也该是威廉或者其他女仆来做。
  • 5. You're making work for yourself, Mr Carson,- and I've no sympathy with that. - I'm not asking for sympathy.
    你这是自己揽活儿干 卡森先生,-我可不同情你 -我又没要人同情。
  • 6. - I don't think you should be... - What?
    -我觉得您不该... -什么。
  • 7. For heaven's sake, man. If something's wrong put it right.
    看在老天的份上 哪里没对就快点弄好。
  • 8. I'm sorry, Lang. I don't mean to snap.
    抱歉 朗 我不是有意呵斥你的。
  • 9. Nothing to worry about, my lord.
    没关系 老爷。
  • 10. You've been in the trenches I have not.
    你从前线归来 我却没能参战。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 92 Previous Next