<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE2集>>
-
1. - My God. - It's not so bad.
-天呐 -还不算太糟。
-
2. And it lived up to its name and got me home.
而且它确实起到作用 让我回家了。
-
3. You'd better come inside.
你进来待会吧。
-
4. - Where's William? - Training for the army.
-威廉在哪 -正在为参军受训呢。
-
5. I thought he might have died for love of you.
我以为他会因为爱你而死掉呢。
-
6. Don't be nasty as soon as you're back.
别一回来就这么讨厌。
-
7. Imagine Carson without a footman.
想象下卡森没有男仆的样子。
-
8. Like a ringmaster without a pony.
就像马戏团领班没有小马似的。
-
9. We'll have none of your cheek, thank you, Thomas.
请你别这么放肆 托马斯。
-
10. I'm very sorry, Mrs Hughes, but I'm not servant any more.
不好意思 休斯太太 但我不是仆人了。