<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE2集>>
-
1. Now, sir. That's right, sir.
好的 长官 很好 长官。
-
2. If you move the stick fast enough
只要棒挥得够快。
-
3. you don't have to slacken your pace.
就不用放慢步子。
-
4. And check the width of the space
检查距离够不够宽。
-
5. as well as any possible obstruction.
以及路上有没有障碍物。
-
6. Lieutenant Courtenay, well done.
科特尼中尉 做得很好。
-
7. - You're making good progress. - Thanks to my saviours, sir.
-进步真快啊 -多亏了他们 长官。
-
8. So you'll be pleased to hear that we all agreed that
你一定会很高兴知道 我们一致同意。
-
9. it's time for you to continue your treatment elsewhere.
该送你去其他地方继续治疗了。
-
10. - What? - At Farley Hall.
-什么 -去法利堂。