<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE2集>>
-
1. Come on, Miss O'Brien. We don't want to be unfriendly, do we?
别这样 奥布瑞恩小姐 友好一点嘛。
-
2. You obviously don't.
你是够友好的。
-
3. Never mind finish it now you've started,but don't blame me if Mr Carson takes a bit out of you.
既然开始了 就做完吧,但你要是被卡森先生骂了可别怪我。
-
4. Hello, Mr Lang. Everything all right?
你好 朗先生 一切都好吗。
-
5. Why do you say that?
何出此问。
-
6. No reason. I only meant I hope you're enjoying yourself.
没什么 我只是想说希望你过得愉快。
-
7. I know I would be in your shoes.
我要是有你这份美差就会很愉快。
-
8. - You never tried for the job, did you? - I never got the chance.
-你也来争取过这个职位吗 -没捞着机会。
-
9. I'd no sooner heard that Mr Bates was gone than he arrived.
我刚听说贝茨先生离职的事 他就来了。
-
10. What brings you here, Mr Molesley?
你有何贵干 莫斯利先生。