<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE2集>>
-
1. - Good luck, William. - Thank you, my lord.
-祝你好运 威廉 -谢谢您 老爷。
-
2. So, both my footmen have gone to the war
这样一来 我的两位男仆都上了前线。
-
3. while I cut ribbons and make speeches.
我却在这里剪剪彩带 讲讲话。
-
4. And keep people's spirits up...
你在鼓舞大家的士气。
-
5. which is very important.
这是非常重要的。
-
6. By God, I envy them though.
老天爷作证 我真羡慕他们。
-
7. I envy their self respect
我羡慕他们的自尊自重。
-
8. and I envy their ability to sleep at night.
也羡慕他们夜里能安心入眠。
-
9. Mr Carson doesn't like the smell of
卡森先生不喜欢在这里。
-
10. cleaning materials in the servant's hall,not just before luncheon.
闻到清洁剂的味道,何况就快吃午餐了。