<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE3集>>
-
1. Oil and ink and a bit of a cowpat,all mixed with sour milk.
油 墨水 一点牛粪,再混些变酸的牛奶。
-
2. He'd have needed a bath right enough, but not a coffin.
他得去洗个澡 还没到准备棺材的份。
-
3. I thought you'd taken the soup up,but you left it in the pantry.
我以为你把汤端上去了,可却留在餐具室里。
-
4. We'll use this. It's not been heated,but the hell with that!
只能用这个了 虽然没有高温消毒,但管不了那么多了。
-
5. And we'll decide what happens to you later!
我们稍后再商量怎么处置你。
-
6. Never mind later, what about now?
这事再说 现在怎么办。
-
7. How do we keep this dinner going?
晚宴该怎么继续。
-
8. I'll serve, Mr Carson. I don't mind.
卡森先生 我去侍奉吧 我不介意。
-
9. And who knows when I'll have the chance again.
谁知以后我是否还能有这等机会。
-
10. What was going on with the soup? It came. It went.
汤是怎么回事 端上来又端走了。