<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE4集>>
-
1. Well, actually, Mr Carson, I've been thinking
其实 卡森先生 这几天我琢磨着。
-
2. there might be something I can do for you.
想来帮您做点事。
-
3. That brushing, for instance.
打理衣服什么的。
-
4. I don't like having nothing to do,what with Captain Crawley away at the war
成天闲着 我实在受不了,卡劳利上尉回去打仗。
-
5. and his mother in France beside him.
夫人也跟着去了法国。
-
6. And then, His Lordship's without a valet and...
老爷这儿也没个男仆。
-
7. and your plate is piled so high!
事情都落到您身上了。
-
8. I am quite occupied, it's true.
我确实挺忙。
-
9. So I thought I'd look in and give you a hand,brushing, mending, cleaning shoes - whatever's needed.
我就想来帮您搭把手,缝补打理 擦洗鞋子 随您安排。
-
10. That's kind of you, Mr Molesley.
莫斯利先生 你真是好心。