<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE4集>>
-
1. I got a bit carried away, but I'm...
忘了时间 但我...。
-
2. I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out.
但现在这样我也挺开心的。
-
3. I don't see why you can't dress him
在新的贴身男仆到来之前。
-
4. until there's a new valet.
你大可暂为老爷更衣。
-
5. It'd be a blessing to Mr Carson.
卡森先生会高兴坏的。
-
6. I'd be happy to, if it'd help.
只要能帮上忙我很乐意。
-
7. Keep this up, and we won't be able to do without you at all.
这么下去 我们可就离不开你了。
-
8. There's no reason why you should.
随时愿意效劳。
-
9. Oh, er, I may be wrong,but I thought I saw one of the officers
也许是我眼花,但刚刚我好像在女仆楼梯那边。
-
10. by the maids' staircase just now.
看到一个军官。