<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE5集>>
-
1. But I have no choice
但我别无他法。
-
2. if I am not to be an object of ridicule and pity.
我不想成为他人的笑柄和怜悯的对象。
-
3. If you wish to break off our understanding,I'll accept your decision.
如果你想要解除我们之间的关系,我尊重你的决定。
-
4. After all, it's never been announced.
毕竟 也从未公开过。
-
5. We may dissolve it with the minimum of discomfort.
我们可以和气地分手。
-
6. Forgive me. I don't mean to offend you.
抱歉 我无意冒犯你。
-
7. I am simply paying you the compliment of being honest.
只是单纯地表达对你诚实的赞赏。
-
8. No, in many ways, if I can manage to bring it off,this will mean we come to the marriage
反之 大体来讲 如果这次我帮你办成了,就意味着 我们将以更加平等的身份。
-
9. on slightly more equal terms.
步入婚姻的殿堂。
-
10. I think that pleases me.
我会十分乐意。