<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE5集>>
-
1. Your lot did,but Sylvia Pankhurst was all for fighting on.
你们是这么认为的,可西尔维亚·潘克赫斯特却不懈斗争。
-
2. Oh, don't badger me, please.
拜托 别纠缠我了。
-
3. Sometimes a hard sacrifice must be made
有时 要争取美好未来。
-
4. for a future that's worth having.
就要做出牺牲。
-
5. That's all I'm saying.
我没别的意思。
-
6. That's up to you.
不过这要看你的。
-
7. You understand it would have to be exclusive?
你明白这必须得是独家新闻吗。
-
8. I couldn't have you peddling different
你不能拿着不同版本的故事。
-
9. versions of the story to my competitors.
兜售给我的竞争对手们。
-
10. Of course I understand. But I can't help it
这我自然明白 可你发表了以后。