返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE5集>>

  • 1. if they pick it up once you've published it.
    他们要是拾人牙慧 那我无能为力。
  • 2. Indeed you can't. No more can I. But I would control the timing.
    没错 我也一样 可如此我能掌握先机。
  • 3. You'd have to sign a binding contract to that effect. Today.
    你得签一个合同做为约束 今天就签。
  • 4. I expected that.
    我料想也如此。
  • 5. And I warn you,I am unforgiving when anyone breaks a contract with me.
    我还得提醒你,谁要是违反了和我签的合同 那我可饶不了她。
  • 6. One word out of place and you'd find yourself in court.
    走漏了一点风声 那你就等着吃官司吧。
  • 7. I expected that, too.
    这我也想到了。
  • 8. But I'm curious. How did you hear about me?
    不过我很好奇 你是怎么知道我的。
  • 9. I know everything that goes on in this city.
    我对这城市里发生的一切都了如指掌。
  • 10. And what's the hurry?
    那为什么要这么急呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 82 Previous Next