<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE5集>>
-
1. I'm just stunned...
只是不知所措。
-
2. and desperately sad.
无可抑制地难过。
-
3. I'll die if I can't be with him.
如果不能和他在一起 我生不如死。
-
4. Good God almighty!
天呐。
-
5. The engagement is announced between Lady Mary Josephine Crawley,eldest daughter of the Earl and Countess of Grantham
格兰瑟姆伯爵夫妇的大女儿,玛丽·约瑟芬·卡劳利已与。
-
6. and Sir Richard Carlisle,son of Mr and the late Mrs Mark Carlisle,of Morningside, Edinburgh.
来自爱丁堡莫林塞得的,马克·卡莱尔先生和亡妻之子,理查德·卡莱尔爵士宣布订婚。
-
7. Is this why you went to see him?
你就是为这事去找他吗。
-
8. Why didn't you say it'd be in today's paper?
为什么不告诉我们今天会见报呢。
-
9. - I didn't know. - Well, surely he asked your permission?
-我不知道 -他肯定是征得你同意了吧。
-
10. I don't think asking permission is his strongest suit.
征求别人同意就不是他的作风。