<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE5集>>
-
1. That's very high-handed.
实在是太蛮横无理。
-
2. You can't let him get away with it.
不能就任着他这么胡来。
-
3. Well, it's done now.
现在都已经人尽皆知了。
-
4. - What is it? - William's wedding, my lord.
-怎么了 -老爷 威廉婚礼的事。
-
5. If it can be arranged for this afternoon,the indoor staff would like to attend.
如果今日下午能安排妥当,仆人们都愿出席。
-
6. We don't yet know if Mr Travis will agree to do it.
还不知道崔维斯先生的意思。
-
7. I'm afraid he has very little time to make up his mind.
恐怕没时间让他犹豫不决了。
-
8. This boy is in extremis.
那孩子已经快不行了。
-
9. How can we know that these are his true wishes?
我们怎能知道这是他自己的愿望呢。
-
10. Maybe the kitchen maid somehow hopes to
说不定是那厨房的小女仆。