返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE6集>>

  • 1. It means I'm not divorced, after all.
    意味着 我终究还没离婚。
  • 2. Above all it means
    总而言之。
  • 3. that I am a stupid, stupid, stupid man.
    我太愚蠢 蠢到家了。
  • 4. This won't change a thing.
    什么都不会改变。
  • 5. We are going to be together, whether she wants it or not.
    无论她怎么阻拦 我们还是要在一起。
  • 6. If we have to leave here,if we have to leave the country,we are going to be together.
    即使离开唐顿,远走异国,我们也不分开。
  • 7. I was on the Titanic, that much is true,but I was pulled out of the water by Fifth Officer Lowe,the only one of them to come back.
    出事时 我确实在船上,但五副劳尔把我捞了起来,只有他的救生艇返回现场救援。
  • 8. At least, that's what they said later.
    后来他们是这么告诉我的。
  • 9. When I properly came round,they'd misidentified me as Canadian
    我醒来时,被误当做是加拿大人。
  • 10. - and shipped me up to Montreal. - I don't understand.
    -送去了蒙特利尔 -我不懂。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next