<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE6集>>
-
1. Why didn't you just tell them who you were?
你怎么不说明身份呢。
-
2. Because I couldn't remember.
因为我记不得了。
-
3. I don't know if it was the blow to the head,or the shock, or the cold, but I had no memory.
不知是因为头部受撞击,惊吓过度 还是低温 总之我失忆了。
-
4. As far as I knew, I was Canadian.
我还以为我就是加拿大人。
-
5. So... So what happened?
那 然后呢。
-
6. Well, I had no reason to go back to England
我肯定无法返回英国。
-
7. so, in the end, I took my name from a gin bottle.
最后从酒瓶上拈了个名字来。
-
8. Then, in 1914, I joined Princess Pat's Infantry.
1914年 我加入了帕特里夏公主轻步兵团。
-
9. And what changed?
你是怎么恢复记忆的。
-
10. I was caught in a big explosion at Passchendaele.
帕森达勒战役 我被炸伤。