<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE6集>>
-
1. I am the cat that walks by himself
我是只离群病猫。
-
2. and all places are alike to me.
去哪儿都一样。
-
3. I have nothing to give and nothing to share.
我一无所有。
-
4. If you were not engaged to be married...
如果你尚未订婚。
-
5. I wouldn't let you anywhere near me.
我会避得远远的。
-
6. You'd think he was in Mary's sole charge.
人家会以为他全由玛丽照顾呢。
-
7. I worry it'll mean a big adjustment for him, when we marry.
等我娶了玛丽 恐怕他会无所适从。
-
8. I don't believe Matthew has any desire
我觉得马修绝没想过。
-
9. to stop her marrying, Richard.
妨碍玛丽结婚 理查德。
-
10. Quite the contrary.
他盼着玛丽嫁你。